Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Initial Dreams of Jung


{November 21, 1979 (Daniel is 5)} 
Again and again the witch visited my dreams. She came as a woman in a black veil.  I could hear her weep beneath the veil.  She wept again and again as the tears filled up my room.   Tears kept coming and a foot of water pooled at the side of my bed.  And the water heaved; expanding into a pool besides my bed. 

She wept again, and I pulled up, my "Star-Wars" flannel bed sheets, I climbed underneath the covers and laid in curled up and sucked my thumb.   I attempted to create a cave where the witch would not get me. 

The flannel cave was free of any light. I was enclosed in darkness.    

But then I would fall asleep again the woman with a black veil would come into my room.   
I could hear the cries outside the cave.  
  (7:22)

No comments:

Post a Comment